The 4th Annual National Capital
5K Run/WALK for hydrocephalus
Sunday, September 21, 2014
|Please join us for the 4th Annual National Capital 5K Run/Walk to support HA funded research and promote awareness.|
• Location: East Potomac Park/Hains Point, Washington, DC
• Date: Sunday, September 21, 2013
• Time: Race starts at 8:00 AM
• Fee: $25.00 for runners & walkers (Early Bird Special), $10.00 for Kids Fun Run
• Certified course with Chrono track Timing
• 2014 Race T-shirt for all registered participants
• Fundraise $250 or more, and qualify for incentives prizes
• ALL ARE WELCOME! Competitive runners, novice runners, walkers, friends, family members of all ages, dogs, please come.
Register now, and come out to enjoy the fast and flat course in East Potomac Park. This scenic route takes you past the Potomac River & Tidal Basin. Prizes will be awarded to 1st & 2nd place overall male & female finishers and 1st and 2nd place male and female finishers for each age bracket.
Refreshments will be provided as well as entertainment, games, and more!
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR'S RACE RESULTS!
The Hydrocephalus Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.